Home decor is a major investment. It’s an investment in money and lifestyle. It’ll be with you for years. Decades. Where do you begin? How do you decide. Are you working with a decorator?
Getting ideas from magazines? Sample homes? I’m Robert Kline and I’m here to help.
Custom Window Treatment Company In Mount Laurel, NJ
Since 1976, I’ve been helping homeowners AND business owners create more beauty, comfort and functionality on windows in every room. Chances are, I’ve been in one of your neighbor’s homes in Mount Laurel to help them choose the ideal window blinds, shutters, or drapes to fit their taste and their environment.
Here’s a few quick reasons you should call Custom Window by Robert A. Kline:
- The window treatment and fabric choices can be overwhelming. With over 4 decades of experience, I can help to advise you on which fabrics to consider and which to avoid under various circumstances.
- I can work with you directly or in conjunction with your decorator.
- My long-standing relationships with window treatment factories and textile companies around the country provides almost limitless accessibility styles, fabrics, and colors.
- My low-overhead business style permits me to be especially price-competitive.
- I personally do all sales, installations and on-site repairs. I even repair your existing window treatments, even if you didn’t buy them through me.
- With over 40 years of experience, I can be very helpful with advice in terms of fabric choices and functionality.
Window treatments are integral to interior design. Designers work closely with furniture companies, flooring companies, and custom window treatments companies and we are more than happy to work with your interior designer.
Discount Blinds vs. Custom Window Treatments
“You get what you pay for…” This is often the argument for paying more than you should. It’s not the way it works here at Custom Window. We DO sell higher quality goods but it doesn’t mean you’ve got to pay more than you should.
There’s a lot noise on the radio, TV and in print ads about discounts on window treatments. Any smart consumer should take a good, hard look at their choices. Consumers from The Main Line to the Shore Line have given me the opportunity to present my products, ideas and expertise for over 40 years. I hope you’ll invite me in to present them to you too.